Smeared Ink Saturday

It is Smeared Ink Saturday...my day to post cool projects made with Smeared Ink Stamps.  Being that October is super hectic for me, especially with Smeared and Smudged's 31 Days of Halloween, today's post will highlight some of my favorite projects made with Smeared Ink Stamps.  I apologize as these are repeat projects, but pumping out a project a day this month as well as working 50 hour work weeks and running a household has me worn out!  I promise I'll have fresh stuff for you next week as the creepy lil' grumpies are due at my doorstep anyday now!!!

This little gem below has appeared in one of my 31 Days of Halloween posts.  He is made with Smeared Ink's "Build a Zombie Alphabet" stamp set, colored with copic markers, and mounted on DCWV cardstock.  I am so in love with this stamp set.  Expect to see more Zombie lovin' coming your way in the future as I have been coloring-up zombies like a mad woman!

This next one was made with Smeared Ink's "Chicks Dig Guns", "Holy City", and "Build a Zombie Alphabet" sets.  This project was for the last DT Blog hop of September.  Click here for details.

  The final three projects below are ATCs that were made for 31 Days of Halloween.  I'll post a link to the deets.   They are all made with Smeared Ink's "As Death" rubber stamp set.

 

If you like what you've seen here today, be sure to check out Smeared Ink's forum, Smeared and Smudged.  There you can lurk, network, and be inspired by other crafty individuals.
Cheers!
~Lady B~

Comments

  1. Definitley happy to see these gorgeous projects again. And the Chicks dig guns one is new for me. WHOA! KILLER! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing a bunch of them together and still think that chick with the zombies is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of them, but the chicks dig guns one, is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all so great! Hope you get a little break from all the work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic reminder both of those gorgeous stamps and your brilliant work. The zombie climbing out of the grave, I think, is my fav or would it be that last skellie ATC?? They're all awesome.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do such great creative stuff~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love EVERYTHING that you showed here! Everything!!! You rock my socks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment