S&S 31 Days of Halloween - Day 5

It's day 5 of Smeared and Smudge's 31 days of Halloween!!!  Are you guys and gals getting in the Halloween mood yet?  Hopefully my project for today will provide some inspiration.

This is an ATC (artist trading card) I made using Smeared Ink's "As Death" rubber stamp set.  The skeleton was stamped with Staz-On ink onto a clay-coated paper.  The clay paper was first colored with distress ink, applying the ink pad directly to the paper.  I used brick red, rusty hinge, and wild honey...going from lightest to darkest to avoid contaminating my ink pads.  I cut out the skeleton and mounted him onto a digital background from Itkupilli.  I added one bat brad for embellishment and then mounted my image onto layers of seven gypsies paper.  I hope you like what I've created for you today!


Here is the hop list for today:



Thanks for Stopping By!
Cheers!
~lady b~




Comments

  1. I love the cemetery digi background...great ATC!! the skelly looks so cool on that clay paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving how the skelly just pops out!!!! wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool, LB! Love the background! I like your paper combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Guacamole LB- you are amazing. I want to be you when I grow up. Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background hun! that is a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect background for that great skelly! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the colors fade on the skeleton and he's on the perfect digital background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great ATC love the graveyard background and the skeleton is perfect.
    luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again, I have no words to say just how awesome this is! Love everything about it!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is frickin wicked! You can use those words Danielle!!! LOL cause it is just FRICKIN WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colour of the skeleton on a cool creepy graveyard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great graveyard background - he looks wicked on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that image is just so right in the graveyard. love the way you have coloured him. A wonderful ATC. Thankyou
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the background, the stamp is great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing, all those layers are fab and super cool how the skelton pops off the ATC with those colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment