Smudgy Antics Challenge: Bone to Pick with You

The title says it all.  This week's challenge at Smudgy Antics is "Bone to pick with you".

Here is my creation:
(click on image to enlarge)


I used two Smeared Ink images in my project for today.  I used Anatomy 101-Arm Bones and one of the zombies from the Zombie Headshots digi stamp set.  I colored my wicked zombie digitally and used the arm bones to make a frame.  To get more inspiration and details about this week's challenge, head over to the Smudgy Antics Blog.

Cheers!

Lady B


Comments

  1. This is jawdroppingly AWESOME in the extreme. Stupendous colouring... LOVE it
    Hugz
    Ike xx =^oo^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo he's scary, love the coloring very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- amazing digital work! I want to be like you when I grow up! I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Love the way you did the frame. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment