Creepy Cute with Lady B

Lady B here with some digital inspiration.  My printer has been on the fritz and my Copic markers are in desperate need of refilling and cleaning so I've been doing mostly digital work until I get the rest of my crafting gear in order.  Pictured below is one of my latest creations.  Click on image to enlarge.


I have used a digital stamp by Rick St. Dennis MFA named "Zombie Jive".  Zombie Jive can also be purchased here in Rick's Etsy Shop.  I coloured this image before my copics ran out of ink then scanned the Zombie to my pc and removed the white paper background in PSE8.  I then added Zombie Jive to this creepy cool scene I created using elements and digital design paper by Crystal Rain which I purchased from "Mischief Circus".  

The room is one of the digital papers offered in Crystal Rain's "Abandoned PP".  All of the elements I've used (spider webs, skull and bones, black widow spider, black cat, bloody hand prints and blood splotches) came from Crystal Rain's "Edgar Allan Poe" digital kit which includes elements and papers.  Right now all of Crystal's stuff is discounted by 20% - 40% !

Now for some other news:
  • The normal Art Challenge in our Facebook Group is having a short break at the moment because Rick is hosting his own mini challenge. Rick will judge the entries and the prize will be ONE CUSTOM digi made JUST for YOU!!!! Get out your best colouring and your crafty goodies and make a TAG.  The tag MUST say:

"Summer is FINE BUT I'm ready for Halloween".

  • Rick will be judging on originality, colour, composition, texture and Outside the box thinking.
  • Design elements will get extra points (pockets, windows, shakers etc).
  • There will be ONE winner announced on JUNE 1, 2015.
  • OK crafters, start your engines...there is a special folder in the groups' picture gallery for your entries to be posted. Looking forward to seeing those entries!
  • Need a Rick St. Dennis MFA image?  There are plenty of images to choose from in the Zibbet store (where there now over 1000 images to choose from) and the Etsy store.
  • Don't forget to enter the May Progressive Challenge!

If you need any inspiration don't forget there to look at our sister blogs,  
"Sparkle and Glitter" and our "How2blog which contains hints and tips on how some of the EDT created a small selection of their projects.

Thanks for Looking!
~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. This is fabulous, I am always in awe of your digital work, they are always so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment