Here is my contribution for Day 11 of the 12 Days of Creepmas blog hop hosted by Smeared and Smudged.
Click image to enlarge.
I made a tag using the Rick St. Dennis digi stamp "Creepmas Witch Tree". I printed the witch onto Copic X-Press it blending card, coloured her with Copic Markers and then fussy cut the image. I made the tag the same way I made my canvas for Day 10.
DecoArt Products Used:
- Americana Premium Multi-Surface Satin acrylic paint in "Black Tie"
- Metallic Lustres in "fab fuchsia", "elegant emerald", "brilliant turquoise" and "majestic purple"
- Media Antiquing Cream in "Carbon Black"
- Texture Primer/Sealer
- Media Matte Medium
Other Products Used:
- Cuttlebug and Cuttlebug embossing folder "Snowflake"
- Tag (I made mine from an office folder)
- Copic Markers
- Copic X-Press-It blending card
- Printer (I use Canon Pixma MX80 inkjet)
- Paint brush
- Kitchen Roll or paper towels
- Creepmas Tree Witch digi stamp by Rick St. Dennis
How I made my Tag:
- I coloured my image with Copic Markers.
- I fussy cut my image.
- I ran my tag through my Cuttlebug with the "Snowflake" embossing folder.
- I painted the tag with Americana Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic paint in "Black Tie".
- I applied Metallic Lustres to the raised areas.
- When dry, I buffed to a shine.
- I added Antiquing Cream in "Carbon Black" and allowed to dry.
- I swiped of the excess with a barely damp cloth and buffed to a shine with a dry cloth.
- I applied a little more Metallic Lustre and buffed again.
- I sealed my tag with Primer/Sealer.
- I added my Creepmas Witch Tree image to the tag with Media Matte Medium.
~ Lady B ~
As promised, the hop list is below:
Sue The Nanny