Betty's 40th Birthday Blog Hop! Happy Birthday, B!

Today is Betty Roberts 40th Birthday!!!  Yes, the BIG 40 so we thought we would make Betty's Birthday as special as we possibly could!  The Awesome Rachel Sharp drew us an AMAZING image to use for Betty's Special Day!!  A whole bunch of AMAZING, SUPER TALENTED ladies have done some UNBELIEVABLE projects for you to see.  They have all been mailed out to Betty so she should get some AMAZING mail, but we thought you folks in blog land would like to see these FANTASTIC projects for yourselves.

I'm Lady B and I'm last on the hop list.  You should have arrived here from the Fabulous Blog of Leadonna.  If not, or if you found my post by accident and would like to start from the top of the hop list, head on over to the blog of the Amazingly Talented Corinne.  I will post the entire hop list at the end of this post in case anyone gets lost along the way. 

Below is my card for Betty.  I have known Betty for years through blog land and she is one of the sweetest and most generous ladies I have ever known.  Happy Birthday, Betty!  I wish you a year filled with love and laughter, top it off with good health for you and your family and sprinkle endless creativity on top of it all! Much Love, My Dear Friend!  Now...go party like a rock star!.

Betty, here are some pics of the card I made for you.  I hope you like it. Click images to enlarge.







As promised, here is the hop list:
Corinne also has wonderful cards by Leanne, Cynthia Cole, April, Cat, Dena Rachel Tanya Lucy Irene Anne Emily Lisa H. Patricia Anita Rita Dorinda Marie Louise Jackie Rakoski Stephanie Katya Vicky Darcy Melissa D Sian H Robin Ashley Jackie Randolph Michelle Ruza Andrea Chris S Lisa N. Kitty Nia Sharette Sam Julie R. Lizzy Rebecca Bridgette Sharman Regan Jackie Maunder Fernanda Helen Jo Walker Tanja Kay Celina Bettina Wendy Rhonda Miller Elisabete Erin Jill Jo McKelvey Kerrie Sharon B Holly Hughes Floss Olivia Rochelle Leadonna Lady B

Comments

  1. JAW DROPPING GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for this Lady B. You my friend continue to be amazing in your art, you are a wonderful person and I can't thank you enough for the love you've shown me here! Thank you over and over it's amazing and just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW, This is super duper amazing!!! fantastic make. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome exploding box card and great colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment