Day 6 of the 31 Days of Halloween with Lady B

Welcome to day 6 of the 31 days of Halloween organized by Smeared and Smudged.
The blogroll is in the side bar on the "Airless Chambers" blog.
Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2014, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here.

Lady B here today to represent the RSD EDT.  I have made a scrap page of sorts.  The digi stamps were coloured with Copic markers, scanned into my pc, the image backgrounds were removed and the images were added to my digital scene.  The background and elements are all digital.  Hybrid projects can be fun :)  Pictured below is my contribution.  Click image to Enlarge.




Below is a close-up of the scene I've created using Rick's images:

I used "Hedwig Halloween Witch and Rick's "Hexology" digi stamps.  "Hexology" can also be found in Rick's etsy shop here. The cauldron and bubbles are from Kitty Chen and were purchased from Oscraps.  The sketch is one of Kitty's as well.  The sentiment was a freebie from "My Other Creative Side".

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop!  My personal blog is not in the hop so if you found my page by accident or just stopped by to leave some love, please head on back to the Airless Chambers blog to be directed back to the hop list.
~ Lady B

Comments