31 days of Halloween day 25 with Lady B

The blogroll is in the side bar on the Airless Chambers Blog.
Airless Chambers is also a Cryptkeeper in the Halloween countdown 2014, for the complete list of 192 Cryptkeepers joining the countdown to Halloween, see link here.

Hey all!  We are almost to the finish!  How excited are you for Halloween?!  I'm Lady B and I have a hybrid project and a sneak peak of a project I have in the works.  First up is my hybrid project. Click image to enlarge.


I used the digi stamp "SH ENFORCER" drawn by Rick St. Dennis MFA.  I colored him with Copic markers and scanned him to my pc.  I then added him to a scene I created in PSE 8.  The background is Itkupilli and the other digi elements (pumpkin, black cat, bats, light effects) are from Lotta Designs on Oscraps.

Below are some pics of a project I'm working on.  I'm making a Witch's House.  The cut file is from SVG Cuts from their "Haunted Forest" kit.  Forgive the poor lighting as I craft very late at night. I would have finished this, but I ran out of glue.  How can one run out of glue?  Click pics to enlarge. The stamped images are portions of Rick's "Voodoo" and "Morte" stamp sets sold exclusively as "Past Offerings" by Smeared Ink's Rubber Club.  The good news is now you can buy deeply etched red rubber without being a member of the Rubber Club!





Here are pics of two of Rick's Rubber Stamp Sets used in my project above:
"Morte"
"Voodoo"
If you prefer rubber to digital stamps, here are more of Rick's Rubber Stamp Sets sold by Smeared Ink:
"Dark Holidaze"
"Haunted Places 2"
"Haunted Places 1"

Of course, for digi lovers like myself, be sure to check out Rick's Zibbet (with over 900 images) and Etsy (with instant downloads) Shoppes.  

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the hop!  My personal blog is not in the hop so if you found my page by accident or just stopped by to leave some love, please head on back to the Airless Chambers blog to be directed back to the hop list.
~ Lady B ~

Comments