September's Progressive Challenge, Part 1

Hi everyone!
 Welcome back to Sparkle and Glitter with Rick's first challenge after the summer break. The rules are the same as before.  You must use an image from either of Rick's Etsy or Zibbet stores to qualify going onto the next round. 
This is an Anything Goes Challenge.  

Show us what you can do. No holds barred. Will it be in preparation for Halloween? Christmas?  Does someone have an anniversary coming up that you need to make a card or a gift for?  Use one of the many images that Rick has in store and link it up so that we can come show some lurrrve.


We in the EDT have made up some projects to inspire you.  My contribution is below, but please head over to the Sparkle and Glitter with Rick Blog to see what the rest of the EDT has made for your viewing pleasure.

Here is my contribution to the Anything Goes Challenge.  Click the image to enlarge.


I made this cute card using "Euro Boy Dracool" from Rick St. Dennis.  The image was printed on Copic X-Press-It Blending Card, was colored with Copic markers and was fussy cut prior to adding Dracool to my Full Moon card.  The card is from the "Elmhurst Hallow" svg kit that I got from SVG Cuts.

I used some Graphic 45 paper for the full moon.  Black glitter paper from my stash was used for the card base, fence and bat die cut.  I used purple and lavender paper from my "use me up" bin of scraps that I've had for years and finally decided to dip into.  White dots were added to the flower with a paint pen for added interest.  A skull brad was added to the center of the flower and spider web ribbon was added to the back of the flower prior to adhering the flower to the fence on the card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Be sure to head over to Sparkle and Glitter to find out all the details for the Progressive Challenge and to see the lovely projects the rest of the EDT has made.

~ Lady B ~


Comments

Post a Comment