Zombies...Not just for Halloween Anymore!

Hello, blogland! 
 This is Lady Brayton bringing you some weekend inspiration. 
 Now that the temperatures are starting to drop and darkness comes earlier in the day, it is a sure sign that autumn is coming.  I don't know about you, but when I think of Autumn I think of Halloween.
  My favorite Halloween creatures are Zombies!  I am obsessed with Zombies!

 Today I'm also here to demonstrate that Zombie images need not be 
reserved for Halloween alone.  
I use Zombies all year...even in my Birthday and Holiday cards :)

Below is my newest creation using Rick St. Dennis' 
Zombie Newly Deads digital stamp.  I made a wedding card for my nephew, Phil, and his beautiful wife, Emily :)

 Rick is Sponsoring the Left of Centre challenge blog and I was lucky enough, along with Monique, to be a Guest Designer for challenge #14. 

 The LOC challenge theme is No Designer Papers, but if that's not how you roll you can just keep it to the LOC rules.

Below is my contribution.  Click images to enlarge.



The Newly Deads were colored with Copic markers and the background was made with various shades of Distress inks, mounted on white card and mounted again on shimmery black card.

The inside of the card was typed in PSE8 and reads 

True Love Never Dies.
Wishing you a lifetime and beyond of staggering through the world together.
Congratulations on your Wedding Day!

I mounted the sentiment onto the black shimmery card and mounted again onto some plain red card.  Don't hide your Halloween images away, letting them out only during September and October.  Play with them year round and see what kind of clever projects you can make :)

~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. I love this so much! I've been thinking of using this image on an anniversary card. I love what you wrote inside, too. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! I think this image would make a fab anniversary card!

      Delete
  2. Love your card great colouring and that senti is awesome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment