Playing along with Challenges on Smeared and Smudged

I decided to play along with the Very Sketchy challenge and the Freaky Freebie challenges over at the Smeared and Smudged Forum.  They offer several other challenges over there and it is free to become a member.

Here is my creation:

Here is the sketch I used:

The Zombie pinup is the freebie and can be found here.  If you like the zombie pinups you can buy the digital set here.  Everything in my project was colored and assembled in PSE8.

Cheers!
~ Lady Brayton ~


I'm going to enter my make into the following challenges:
LOC: Use LOC theme or water.  I chose the LOC theme :)
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes
Gloomy Art: Monster...I used a zombie :)
Haunted Design House:  Who are you supposed to be?  A zombie!



Comments

  1. Very cool! Nice sketch, too!
    Hope you are doing well.
    Hugs, Glo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on the forum and LOVED it! You'd make some sexy zombie, my dear! thanks for sharing with HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sketch and wonderful implementation
    The woman is so strong :)
    Creepy beautiful figure
    like it very much

    Thanks for join Gloomy Art

    hugs
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another FAB piece Lady, The sketch works perfectly with the Zombie Pin-up.... Fab!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow...what a wonderful art work. I love the Zombie :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Gloomy Art.

    Hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha brilliant as always. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab love it and the twist, great use of a sketch too.. thanks for joining us over at LOC

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's awesome!!!
    Love it
    Thanks for joining Gloomy Art
    XX Arwen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment