Halloween is Coming!!!

Halloween is my favorite Holiday of the year! 
Here is another project I made for the "VERY SKETCHY" Challenge on the SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM.

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Here is the sketch I had to follow:


The "Witchie Burlesque" image drawn by Rick St. Dennis was colored with copics and scanned to my pc. I added her to my sketch scene that I used previously, but I altered the color of the bricks, darkened the background behind the witch and added cobwebs and an extra border and added a new sentiment as well.

Rick has a bunch of Halloween images in his shoppe and the collection is growing day by day.  His style is very eclectic.  He has images ranging from Cute to Beautiful then he switches it up to Sexy and then to Creepy as can be.  He definitely has something for everybody's diverse tastes!

Cheers!
~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. You amaze me every time you create anything! This is gorgeous work. Thanks for sharing your talent and all your inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Aletha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful. Love your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick's Burlesque witches are so much fun!
    You can share this on the Broomsticks over the Bayou hop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment