Broken Hearted with Smudgy Antics week 2

Welcome back for week 2 of the fortnight challenge with Smudgy Antics!
The theme for this challenge is 

Broken Heart

We have all been there...crying our eyes out because somebody we loved broke our hearts.  If you haven't had a broken heart, I'm sure you helped one of your best friends mend their broken heart or watched your children get their hearts broken. This fortnight we want you ladies and gents to create a project depicting a broken heart or being broken hearted.  

Get creative and don't be afraid to think outside of the box.  We embrace all forms of stamped art and love seeing original and diverse projects.  You may enter cards, scrapbook pages, tags, atcs, altered objects, mixed-media projects, etc.  The more creative you get, the more likely you are to be the chosen winner of the challenge.

After you check out my contribution below, be sure to head over to Smudgy Antics to see what the other DT gals have created for your inspiration.

Click Pics to enlarge:

I made a mini toilet roll album.  This also follows the "Junk Funk" challenge on the Smeared and Smudged Forum.  I'm not quite finished yet as I plan on adding tags to the inside of the flattened rolls.

I used images from Smeared Ink's "Broken and Bleeding" digi set as well as their "Fallen" digi set and the "Within" digi single.  The images were colored with copic markers and were fussy cut and adhered to my paper wrapped tubes with DecoArt Decou-Page in Matte.  I also added a few stickers from Creative Imaginations.  
Lastly, I punched holes with my Cropadile and added rings to hold the album together.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
~ Lady Brayton ~



Comments

  1. I truly love all of your TP rolls, you did a wildly magnificent job here LOVE THEM!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment