Sketchy Saturday - Smudgefest Day 6 of 7

We are nearing the end of Smudgefest.  One more day to go.  Now I know I can see this thing through to the end!  Today's challenge is a sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch we had to work with:


Here is my take on the sketch. 
 Click image to enlarge.


This is a digital project.  I must admit, it is not my best coloring, but it was a fun make.  I used "Skull and Roses" digi stamp from Smeared Ink and digital papers from two different sets of Crafty Chaos Designs.  Susan CC...if you're watching, I truly miss your awesome work!  I crave more of your papers!  

Be sure to check out Smudgy Antics to see the other amazing submissions for Smudgefest. 
There is still time to play in the fortnight challenge as well.  Today, Saturday the 10th at midnight PST is your last chance to enter.  The theme is fussy cutting so why not combine that challenge with today's Smudgefest challenge and double your chances of a win?

Cheers!
~ Lady Brayton ~


Comments

  1. You're my digi hero! One of these days maybe I'll be able to color like you...NOT! Fabulous, Lady B! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome digital card...I need to learn how to paper piece with patterns in PSE...it can be done I just have to take the time to learn it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I always look forward to seeing your digi works as I always know they will be stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! you are our digi master of the dark! (feel no pressure darling) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous LadyB! I have no idea where to start with my photoshop program! one of these days i will open the file... lol I love what you've done, those digi papers are stunning and the colours you've put together are fab! love it! Mo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this. I love Susan's papers, too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love all of these colors, another great project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment