Flowing Friday - Smudgefest day 5 of 7

I'm not sure I will ever get through the 31 Days of Halloween this year.  
Heck!  I'm having a hard time making it through Smudgefest!  I am determined to make it through while still making good to my other commitments.  Wish me and the rest of the gals playing luck and fortitude to finish this grand challenge in hopes of winning the grand prize.
Too bad we can't bribe Mr. Linky!

Our challenge for today, day 5 of 7, is to use a flowing medium.
This is what the powers that be had to say:

The Challenge:

FLOWING FRIDAY


Create a project using a flowing medium. Some examples could be watercolor, liquid ink, liquid glues, thinned out acrylics, etc.... use your imagination and let the juices flow!

I decided to use my Dylusions Spray inks along with some stencils and some plain water.  It makes for a fun, drippy mess.  You can see the various stencils and ink in my ATC below.

Click image to enlarge:



The Skeleton hand is an old rub-on from Creative Imaginations.  The word "Trouble" was printed on my pc and pasted to the ATC.  The Smeared Ink stamp is the Spider from the "Killer Bo Peep's Build a Garden" rubber set.  The rubber set is retired, but you can get the spider digi here or you can purchase the whole set in digi form here.  I used embossing ink and black embossing powder on the spider and then heat set the image.  After coloring with copic markers, I fussy cut this scary spider out and popped him up with pop-dots.  The black and white edging was done with my Sharpie paint markers.

Be sure to check out Smudgy Antics to see the other amazing submissions for Smudgefest.  There is still time to play in the fortnight challenge as well.  The theme is fussy cutting so why not combine that challenge with one of the Smudgefest challenges and double your chances of a win?

It is already tomorrow so I'd better link this and get to bed!
See ya when I wake and finish breakfast!
~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. oh my...this is fantastic LB...love the colors and the background you created...what can I say about the spider??? it's a scream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! that spider looks soooo creepy. Fab job xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors and great work with the stencil. that tarantula is scary as all get out! Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the skeleton finger pointing up to the creepo spidey! The Trouble reminded me of Taylor's song....ewwwww. Just perfect! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ATC! That background is way cool.:)

    p.s. I just saw your new comment on my blog...LOL! I didn't even notice the placement of the owl. Too funny!(although, he does seem a bit eager to start licking the Ghoulipop);)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment