It's that time again! It is the first Saturday of the month and that means it is freebie time at the Airless Chambers blog (Rick's darker blog) as well as the Sparkle and Glitter blog.
This month we have an exciting twist to our free digi image giveaway. We are also having a challenge contest!!!
- Use the SINGING ZOMBIE freebie image to make a project. You can make an ATC, TAG, Card, Art journal page or anything! Your project MUST use this months freebie. You may use other images, stamps etc from other source but the center of interest must be this months freebie image.
- Make your project FABULOUS! Every image will be judged for colour, texture, originality, embellishments, design etc.
- You have THREE WEEKS to complete one or more projects. Every project must be entered separately and must be linked back The Airless Chambers Blog. The Deadline is MAY 24, 2013 at midnight Pacific time (USA). Post the project on your blog and then link it to your actual blog post, not just your blog address. If you do not have a blog, email the project photo as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org - entries MUST have MAY FREEBIE ENTRY AC in the subject line of the email-other emails not following the rules will be discarded. REMEMBER, only email your entry if you do not have a blog to post it on and link to Mr. Linky.
- There will be THREE winners. 1st place will receive a choice of 3 digis from Rick's Etsy Shoppe, 2nd place will get choice of 2 digis and 3rd place will get a choice of one digi. There will also be a random image drawn that will get one free digi. All winners will be picked by Rick and his design team and are final-Monetary value of the prize award is zero. Have a wonderful time and we hope to have many entries,
- Click HERE to receive your freebie. ENJOY!
Here is what the freebie looks like colored:
Here is a small project I made with the Singing Zombie:
Be sure to hop on over to both Airless Chambers as well as Sparkle and Glitter to pick up your May freebie images. Both blogs are doing the freebie challenge so be sure to read the details on each blog on how to win more of Rick St. Dennis' fabulous images. Also, Rick has new images in his Shoppe every day so be sure to check often. He even has a new "specials" section in his shop where you can find images at great prices.
One more thing. Be sure to become a follower of all three of Rick's blogs (The third being Rick's Blog) as he often has exclusive images that may only be purchased off of the blog. These images come at a lesser cost as there are no etsy fees and whatnot. I would hate for you to miss a deal so please become a regular reader.
~ Cheers ~