Bloody VD Hop and BEATING HEARTS: Make an ATC with Smudgy Antics

It's just another Manic Monday!
There is a lot going on so get yourself a cuppa and find a cozy seat.
It is time for another challenge with Smudgy Antics.  It is also day 1 of the 3 day 
My projects for today fit the theme for the challenge as well as the hop.

The challenge at Smudgy Antics is to make an ATC that uses a stamped image and follows the theme  "Beating Hearts".  

Here are my ATC offerings:
(click images to enlarge)
Smeared Ink images Succubus 4, Succubus 5, and Hanging Heart.
I used a combination of digi, copics, and distress inks.

I used a combination of digi, copics, and distress inks.

I decided I should have something somewhat dark in nature so I made a last minute all digital ATC.  Paper from Free Vintage Digital Stamps, Heart, Chain Link, and Raven 1 from Smeared Ink's "Quoth the Raven" digi set.

If you are doing the Bloody Valentine hop, you should have arrived here from Wendy's blog.  If you found this hop by accident and want to start at the beginning of the hop, head over to Tori's blog.  Your next stop on the hop is Ike's blog.  The full blog roll will be posted below for your convenience.  The hop goes live at 9am PST. 
Cheers!
~  Lady B  ~

Be sure to visit again tomorrow because I have something creepy waiting for you to see :)

Blog Roll


Lady B *
Ike

Comments

  1. THREE awesome Valentines! Love your work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously stunning creations Lady B. Your work is always a total inspiration. Especially loved to see the Succubus images coloured up :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three absolutely fabulous creations Lady B! All are stunningly coloured and designed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely and beautiful work! I´m whaiting for your "bad hair" day ;) but it never comes instead its getting better and better each day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lb these are awesome all 3 of them. Gorgeous colours too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh LB your the master of coloring! oh so wonderful..I want to stay here soooo pretty.
    awesome darkness well sung.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially love the El Dia de Los Muertos card - very creepy! You can never go wrong with the raven either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ATC's, a fabulous selction have to say the top one is my fav, so very beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, Lady B! Stunning artwork, ALL of it! WOW! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment