THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN


Tomorrow is the start of the 4th annual 31 day extravaganza hosted by the Smeared and Smudged Forum.  The month long celebration is 
For the entire month of October, 37 bloggers (including myself) will be making daily art projects inspired by Halloween and/or The Day of the Dead.  The only requirement for the hop is that the projects MUST use at  least one stamped image ("real" or "digital" stamps qualify).

I will do my best to achieve my goal of posting a project 
for each of the 31 Days of October.  The hop list is posted on my left side bar.
My projects will range from simple and quick to more elaborate and
 time consuming.  You may find some cute and whimsical projects
 on my blog, but I am more of a blood and gore type of gal so you may not want your little ones around while looking at my page ;)

There will be tons of prizes along the way from some amazing sponsors.

Cheers! 
~ Lady B ~

Comments