SmudgeFest Day 5



FREEBIE FRIDAY!
Today we were given a free image to use in our projects.

Here is my creation:
(Click image to enlarge)


I colored the zombie red riding hood (courtesy of Smeared Ink) in PSE8 and added her to an Itkupilli background scene.  I found a cool png wolf on google, but I am unsure of the source so I cannot give proper credit.  The wolf was pre-colored.  If anyone knows the source, let me know and I will give credit where credit is due.  Since the zombie red is a total badass I added the sentiment "Try me, Bitch!".

Cheers!
~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. hehehe, I totally love this and the sentiment is perfect! So cool how you made her face all splotchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...i love your digital creation...i love the scene you have created...very creepy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment