Monday, February 13, 2012

Smudgy Antics Weekly Challenge - Red Hot

It's time again for another weekly challenge over at Smudgy Antics.
The theme for this week's challenge is

RED HOT!

Here is my take on the challenge:


I used the Dance image from Smeared Ink's "As Death" digi set.  
For you rubber lovers out there, this set also comes in rubber and is on sale for $15.00 while supplies last.  I own this set in rubber and let me tell you...it is some of the thickest, most deeply etched rubber out there and comes as an 8.5" x 11" unmounted plate.  Click this link to get the set in rubber because once stock runs out, so does your opportunity to get this set in rubber.

I used the card sketch from Smeared and Smudge's February "Very Sketchy" challenge.
I colored and assembled the image in PSE8 and used digi papers from Crafty Chaos Designs.


For more inspiration from the DT,  check out the Smudgy Antics blog.

Cheers!
Lady Brayton


5 comments:

  1. Love the way you incorporated the flames with the sketch! This is awesome and definitely RED HOT!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - awesome... this just soooo rocks !!! :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the colours are so vibrant on you digi work and the image looks FAB combined with my favourite set of Susan's papers .....Stunning project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the colours and your go at the sketch, this rocks for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. LB pls check ot my blogpost from today (award) there is a little something for you there ;-) monique

    ReplyDelete