Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Quoth the Raven meets Oh the Horror

It is time again for another tribute to the Master of the Macabre.

The challenge this fortnight at QTR was to create a piece in the image of the Master.

Here is my take on the challenge:
(click image to enlarge)


I used a portrait of the Master as well as a skull image and merged the two, thus showing the raw darkside of the Master.  I used stamped imagery from Smeared Ink's "Quoth the Raven" digi stamp set and arranged this collage piece.  I hope I have made the Master proud.  I will also be entering this into the Smeared and Smudged "Oh, The Horror" challenge.

Cheers!
~ lady brayton ~

7 comments:

  1. OH WOW! LB this is FAB!...... your digi work is amazing :) Thanks for joining us at Quoth the Raven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the master is not proud, sent him to me I will kick his ass,

    this is a "Master"piece, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is amazing work LB. I need to learn digi work

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS - I am very sure the Master would approve of this. Awesome work. Thank you for playing at Quoth The Raven :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creepy and very clever. heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear Lady....this is perfection. The master would be proud... and i am honoured that you found time to join us at QTR. THANK YOU MY FRIEND.love BDx

    ReplyDelete