Day 25 of 31 Days of Halloween

Welcome back!

Today is Day 25 of 31 Days of Halloween.
This awesome month long blog hop (hosted by Smeared and Smudged) goes live everyday in October at 9 a.m. Pacific time. The Hop list is on my sidebar. Don't miss any stops because there are prizes hidden along the way.

 

Here is my offering for today:
(click image to enlarge)
What can I say?  I just felt like doing something a bit different today.  The zombie head is from Smeared Ink's "Zombie Pinups" digi stamp set.  The sentiment is a digi from Simply Betty Stamps.  The background was a black and white image I found on the web and did some distressed digital coloring on it.  The trick or treat bag is Kitty Designs on Oscraps.  The other parts...legs and wings and such are from various Itkupilli collage sheets. Everything was put together in PSE8.

Here's an additional project.  I know I should have saved this for another day, but I'm in a whimsical mood and I just really wanted to share my creation.  I'm horrible like that!  I just don't want to wait...I want to show my work right away!  That's why I don't work ahead in the 31 days!

I used a Rick St. Dennis image in this.  He is one of our generous sponsors.  I colored witchy-poo in photoshop and added her to digital scrap elements from Kitty Designs on Oscraps

Have a great day!
~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. EXCELLENT - this is sooo brilliant. Superb project :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! too funny! I love it a real zombie, dressed up for halloween and going trick or treating! very clever :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome LB!!! So cool... I love the first one the best... all the different pieces parts!!! Perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your projects are awesome love how you have pieced her together on the first card
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! AWESOME work! This first one just made me giggle and the second is just as cute as can be! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Frankenlady trick or treater! It was such a stitch!! I'll bet you would have been so happy helping Dr. Frankenstein put his creation together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LB, your so funny, not wanting to wait. I understand that! I love both your projects, poor kitty up side down, and the 1st one is kinda in a way Zetti style both are just terrific!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, these are both awesome. That zombie headed fiary trick or treater makes me giggle. Fabulous coloring on the little witch and her kitty too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment