Smeared Ink Release Day Blog Hop

Hey!  It's time for another release at Smeared Ink!  In honor of this special day, the Smeared Ink DT will be doing a blog hop to preview some of the new images.  I'm having issues with blogger so I am posting now, but the actual hop time is Sept. 15th at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time so please stop back to check out everyones' work and then head to the shop to buy some goodies!

Here is my creation:

Click Images to Enlarge


I used "Corneleus" from Smeared Ink's Goth Fairies set.  He is colored digitally and the papers and background images are digital as well.  I kept my project simple so the beauty of this image could shine. 

 Here is a picture of the whole set:



 Here is the hop list:



Terra

Tori

Black Dragon

(you are here) Lady Brayton (you are here)

Kapree


Sugar


Paula


Ike


Freddie


Celina


Jane

Monique


Heather


Sara (our rockin' GDT!)
 
Here are some of the other sets ready for purchase in the shop:
 

Smell my Feet


 Build a graveyard




 Hallokitty




 

Cheers!
Lady Brayton



Comments

  1. OOOhhh!!! He's FABULOUS! LOVE the fairies. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gothic fairys and you have coloured him beautifully :)

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... you did an awesome job! I am so happy to be able to share your wonderful artwork! I love the way you color digitally! I am really LOVING this set and your bright colors make this image stand out! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colours are so beautiful, great job, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your digital coloring is getting so fricken' good! I'm a little jealous!!

    :)tOri

    ReplyDelete
  6. rocked it girl! Really showing him off. I am in love with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WoW - this is stunning. Love the new fairies. This is FAB :-)
    Hugz
    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this it is stunning
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! Your card is so awesome. Great coloring! Loving this new set! Love your work too!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow all digital huh? how in the world do you guys do that? I need to learn. although i still like getting messy with my rubber and ink and stuff. great picture thanks for sharing
    marykay
    kemperneck70@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow- you are one of the people who has inspired me to try digital myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment