Smudgy Antics: Gothic Newborn

It's time again for the weekly challenge at Smudgy Antics

This weeks' theme is:

Gothic Newborn
 You can make anything for this challenge as long as it is stamped somewhere with at least one Smeared Ink stamp (rubber or digital).  Go to the Smudgy Antics blog for the challenge rules and prize information.

Here are two cards I made for your inspiration. 
 The first one uses images from Smeared Ink's "Mad Science" digital stamp set.  I digitally colored my images and used digi papers as well.  This card is meant for a mom to be.


My second card uses Smeared Ink's "Zombie Classics" digital stamp set.  Everything on this card is digital.  The sentiment is one I came up with.  This card can be given to new parents or a mom to be.

I hope you've enjoyed my creations!

Cheers!

Lady Brayton

Comments

  1. These are certainly the most unique New Parents cards I've ever seen. Ever!

    Fantastic creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING creations Lady B. I fell about laughing at the Zombie one. It's so good to see something different in New Parent cards. Wouldn't Clintons have a fit ??!!!!!!
    Absolutely masterful colouring. :-D
    Hugz
    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment