Smudgefest Day 6

Today's challenge at Smudgy Antics is a sketch challenge.  The prize is awesome.  You can win 50% off your ENTIRE order of Smeared Ink Stamps.  Yup.  It pretty much rocks!

Here is the sketch:


Here is my take on the sketch:

Okay...it is a loose interpretation of the sketch, but I think it's close enough. 
I used images from Smeared Ink's "Zombie Classics" digi stamp set and sentiments from Smeared Ink's "Creepy L'il Grumpies" rubber stamp set.  The papers are a combo of 7 gypsies and generic black cardstock.  I ripped the paper for the sentiments and smudged the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink.

Cheers!
~ Lady B ~


Comments

  1. Great card! I love those sentiments.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahaha! Now I couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious if those two said I creeped them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee, you have me just a giggling. Love it Lady B!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha great senti! love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Love the sentiment!!! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this rocks! love the sentiments with this image :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROTFLMAO! this is totally hysterical! Fabulous, Lady B! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow awesome as always I love your work
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I want to hang this on my wall!
    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chuckle, chuckle - LB. Great work as always. Lovin those zombies you created!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment