Smudgefest Day 4...Twisted Thursday

The Challenge:


Make an ATC with a "twist". You can interpret "twist" any way you want to. 
ATC size: 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"

Here is my take on the challenge:



I used an image from Smeared Ink's "Candy is Dandy" rubber stamp set.

For my twist, I twisted the stamp on my paper for a smudged effect.  It almost looks like my little guy is in motion...falling over.

I colored the image with my copics.  Hooray!  My refills came in today!  I then made irregular cuts on the three different cardstocks (white, kraft, and black) and glued them together.  The ATC needed something so I dabbed the bubble wrap from my package into my distress ink and stamped away.

Cheers!

~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. Very cool! It really does look like he's in motion with that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA that really rocks !!! Bubblewrap too !!! How clever .. that twisty move really makes him look like he's jivin' :-D
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, poor little guy has the "bed spins" LOL

    Great job!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the twisty ATC challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure does look like he is moving! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the twist! Awesome ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow LB, it really does look like the little guy is falling over! Love how you used the bubble wrap for added effect & your coloring is, as always, impeccable. Happy that your refills came in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great atc he really looks as if he is moving
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice- it looks like he is moving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! He really does looks ike he's moving. Actually making me a bit dizzy. LOL Fab job. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. He really is moving! Love it :)

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment