Smudgefest Day 3...Wicked Wednesday

I made it to Smudgefest Day 3!

Todays challenge is a color challenge! We were to use these wicked colors to create our projects for today: Pumpkin Orange, Mustardy Yellow, Dark Gray, & Deep Purple

*coloring must not be exact but close. We were also allowed to use neutrals.



I must say I struggled with this one.  I must have changed my project at least three times.  Here is my end result:
 
Grave Image: Smeared Ink's "Build a Zombie Alphabet" rubber stamp set
Grime Reaper: Delicious Doodles digi stamp
Sentiment: Smeared Ink's "Zombie Pinups" digi stamp set

The Reaper was printed on Copic X-Press it cardstock and colored with copic markers.  The grave was stamped on clay coated paper and colored with copics to give a wet, streaky effect.  The images were then fussy cut and scanned to my pc.  I made a digi layout with digi papers, assembled my scanned images into the layout, and then I added the very cool sentiment which pulls the whole thing together.  Whew!  I'm tired and going to bed now.  I made this with a couple of hours to spare.  For the heck of it, here is one of the other projects I made for this challenge:



This used an image from Smeared Ink's "Candy is Dandy" rubber stamp set.  I colored it with copic markers, scanned it, and made this layout.

Comments

  1. WOWZA - both are soooo cool. The Candy critter is seriously wierd... can't make up my mind whether I like him or he freaks me out hahaha !!
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lady both are fantastic
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great, and bonus kudos points for getting two made :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great job, love everything on this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rockin' this challenge! I am so amazed at your beautiful work! You did a wonderful job coloring the Grim Reaper with your copics! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. both are excellent (2nd one creeps me out--the image) BUT...

    the first one is FREAKIN" AWESOME!!! SUPERB coloring!!
    clay paper? interesting. I know nothing about using copics, and do not own any. But they sure look awesome here!

    FABULOUS!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the Copic Queen LB! You seriously need to teach a class in coloring. I love both of these projects, but that Reaper looks so 3D like he's going to reach out and get me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, look at you, the over achiever! LOL Seriously, both are just fabulous! I really love the color combo. Wish I'd played along. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great creationg LB. Both are gorgeous!

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment