Macabre Monday...HDH101...Kreepy Kids

I think the title says it all.  Kreepy Kids.

ATTN:  This post will offend most.  Please do not scroll down.  Project contains pure evil in child form.  This is not for the faint of heart.  Seriously...this is really bad.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

It's not too late to click off this page.

Really...?

Don't you know that curiosity killed the cat?

Or in this case...

THE CHILD!

Yes...dead kids.  To be more accurate...undead.

Still want to look?

You are one Sick Fucker!

I can't believe you want to see such a thing!

Ok.  You are grown.  I'm not going to stop you.  Do whatever you want.

Here we go:

(click image to enlarge)


I am a firm believer that scrapbooks should contain both happy and sad moments to have an accurate depiction of a life.  My scrapbook page displays the life...or ahem...death of my poor nephew.  He got a little too curious about the banging in the basement and managed to pop the lock.  His little toddler legs walked him down all 14 stairs in the dark.  I think I heard him say "puppy".  The poor, sweet lad!  He just wanted to play with the family dog, but Rover was outside on his leash.   Because my arthritis was acting up I couldn't catch him in time.  His darned mother should have been watching him instead of "Jersey Shore".  This reality t.v. bullshit was already rotting peoples' brains, but now it caused my nephew's early demise.  Kind of. 

I recently came upon a copy of the book The Proper Care and Feeding of Zombies and decided it would be fun to have a zombie as a pet.  I mean...why not? They'd be great pets.  They'd never die.  There's no poop to clean.  You can feed them your enemies.  It sounded great. 

I never expected little Tyler to wander to the basement.  His parents almost never bring him to see me.  The basement was locked.  This should never have happened!  Luckily, Tyler just got a few bites.  It was the zombie virus that changed him.  Now Tyler will be with us forever as a toddler.  Hey...no more diapers to change!  This can be a positive thing!  Of course he now smells a bit funny and attracts flies, but that doesn't make him any less lovable.  Plus, the cats are in the best shape of their lives as they have a constant supply of flies to hunt.  Anyway, this scrapbook page is to honor my little zombie nephew.

You can find the challenge here


Cheers!

~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. ROTFLMAO! WooHoo! I'm not the sickest one of the bunch! I think I'll direct all my hate mail here. you are the GREATEST! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echo the above comments hun! One sick entry! LOL Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU USED THE "F" WORD! I heard it! I did. And I loved it!

    Your page is wonderful, honestly just stupendous in it's Omen meets Victorian meets Transylvania ... Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you. I love you. I love you. Twisted for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what happens when kids dont follow the rules.

    Sick and twisted and I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez I hope the stairs were OK and didn't take much cleaning. You should have made him clean it up. Clumsy kids annoy me when they rudely lose footing and mess up the joint. You are so deluded I may just have to follow you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having just tried to photoshop my own devil children for my entry, I just wanted to say you did an excellent job of making your nephew a zombie. I had a task just changing the eye colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwahahahahaha! Zombies make great pets, watch "Fido" :D And yours is so cute, definitely worth putting up with a bit of a smell. Slap some vapour rub under your nose and you won't even notice. Much. THANK YOU for playing along with us again this week, and thank Joshua for so considerately succumbing to the Undead Plague just in time for our challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a very scary genius type lady x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment