HDH102 Queen of the Damned

Hooray!  I had time to play along with Haunted Design House Macabre Monday this week!

Here is my entry:

Meet Tori, Queen of the Damned.  Tori is one of the owners of Smeared Ink and recently had a birthday.  As is tradition for the Smeared Ink DT...the DT members get zombified by me on their B-Days.  It's my little gift to them.  Here is Tori before:



Here is a close up of the after:


I zombified Tori in Picnik then added a crown image I found online so she would be suitably dressed as Queen of the Damned.  Afterall, Queens need crowns.  I made a little layout with digi scrap paper from oscraps and added the wickedly cool sentiment from Graphicat Designs.

I think it's pretty evident how this fits into this weeks' Macabre Monday.  I used a damned zombie and a crown to symbolize royalty.  I hope you like my creation.

Cheers!

Lady Brayton

Comments

  1. Well, doesn't Tori look FAB as a zombie! Love the putrifying skin and open sores. Definitely royal material. Great entry! so happy you could join the Minions again this week! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! great job! she does look fabolous as a zombie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! Do me! Do me! Umm, ya know what I mean.
    Awesome digi work! I really need to teach myself how to use Gimp!!! Very inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is immense, wonderful how you zombified her and fabulous sentiment and just all round superb, LOVE IT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous! Probably not a great promo for her skincare site though :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha... Bitch please is one of my favourite all time sayings. Thanks for the giggle. LOVE your photo'chop'ping. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment