Saturday, May 14, 2011

I've been coloring...

It has been a cold, rainy day over here.  My winter hibernation mode kicked back in and I decided to stay in and color.  I can't believe it was almost 90 degrees just a few days ago!  Ah...Chicagoland weather.  I'd much rather be in the desert!  Anyway, here's what I colored today:



This beautiful image was drawn by James Garza of JMG Creations.  He has been kind enough to let me color a few of his line drawings.  He is an amazing artist!  Go check out his blog.

I colored this lovely lady with my Copic markers and colored the background with Distress Inks.  Isn't she absolutely gorgeous?!  I think I still need to add some shadows, but I was so excited with how this was turning out that I felt compelled to share it!

Here are a couple other JMG Creations I have added color to.  Some are finished...some are not, but all are cool to look at.  Click on the images to enlarge.

BTW...James and I are talking about a possible collaboration on some work.  I'll keep you updated!






Thanks, James, for allowing me to work with your awesome artwork!

6 comments:

  1. WOW amazing coloring, just awesome, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow truly amazing coloring and the art work is pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, LB! I love how your latest James Garza piece came out! She is really beautiful, and i love the colors you worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING coloring! Absolutely stunning! You are one friggin tallented lady! I am still drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning projects, gal! I have to giggle over the bunny! Your backgrounds are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a tattoo of your candy skull...the first time i saw it it was just a drawing..but when you add color and it really was amazing! I would like for you to see it.If you have an email I would like to send it to you!my email is novblu16@yahoo.

    ReplyDelete