What Does my Future Hold?

Welcome back!

  It's Smeared Ink Saturday with Lady B!

Today I bring you a hybrid scrap page.  The papers and journaling are digital and the tarot images were stamped and colored with copic markers.  The stamp set I used is "The Morbidly Adorable Tarot" which is a Smeared Ink rubber stamp set designed by artist Misty Benson.  The stamp set can be purchased here.  You may have noticed that I don't have any photos on this page.  I think scrapbooking should incorporate thoughts, feelings, and memories...not just photos.  I think my stamped images convey my thoughts pretty well here.


I hope I've given you a different view of scrapbooking today.  For more inspiration, check out the Smeared Ink DT blog and the Smeared and Smudged Forum.  We'd love to have you!

Cheers!

~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. Wow !!! totally brilliant !!
    Have a super weekend
    take care for now
    June x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment