SBS Summer Zombie Preview Day 1 ~ Lola

Are ya ready?!?! Ready for some more Gorgeous Zombie images? Today we're starting to preview the Summer line of these brain eating darlins.



                                        
                                    Our first sneaky peak for you is the Crafty Lola, isn't she fabulous?


Lola was printed on Copic X-press It cardstock and colored with copic markers.  I then scanned her to my pc and found a beach scene online.  The scene was originally a screen saver from www.2desktop.com, but I tweaked it slightly to fit my needs.  The picture is so vibrant I decided to leave it as is rather than adding a bunch of embellishments.

Be sure to check out the SBS blog to see what the rest of the DT has created for you and come back tomorrow for day two of the Summer Zombie previews!

Cheers!

Lady B







Comments