HUGE SALE at SBS and the "Make your Best Rio Card" challenge

There is a huge sale at Simply Betty Stamps!  Check out the SBC blog for details!

(Click on the colored links to see the many different Rio images available)

Today we are challenging you to create your best Rio card... any Rio will do, Rio ZOMBIE, School Girl Rio, Summer Rio any Rio card anything goes... but if you want an added challenge make Black your main color, and throw in some skullies! Have fun Rio, she is after all quiet a fun gal! One lucky entry will win any Rio of her choice! So let's take a look at what the DT has prepared for you, then off you go to create you Rio project!!

Okay...I didn't exactly follow the rules.  With all of the gloomy weather we've been having in my area, I was in great need of bright, bold colors to perk me up!




I used Zombie Rio for my projects.  My hubby is a teacher and just finished his spring break.  Him going back to school inspired this card.  See...Zombies can make great back-to-school cards!

I used Copic X-press It cardstock and colored Rio with Copic markers.  I plan on making a zombie coloring tutorial soon so keep checking back for some Zombie tips.  I scanned Rio and sent her to the world of photoshop.  My goal for the New Year was to learn photoshop and it's a goal I've actually achieved!  I still have lots to learn, but usually I get frustrated and move on to something else.  Anyway, I used a few digi scrap kits from oscraps to create this card.  I am loving the digital stitching!  It looks so real and dimensional!

Which SBS Rio image is your favorite?  Come play along with Betty and the gals over at SBC!

Cheers!

~ Lady B ~

Comments

  1. Super cute card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable.. Awesome coloring.. As always, Fantastic work.. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment