Smeared and Smudged Member Blog Hop

It's that time again! Time for the Smeared and Smudged member blog hop.

Our theme this month was a color combo.  We were to use Brown and Green and a stamped image.

Here is some UBER COOL news...Strange Skin, one of our monthly sponsors, has offered to give two digis to one lovely winner of this blog hop!!! To qualify for this prize,  leave a comment on each participants blog.  The comment needs to say something about the project...not just "here's my comment" or anything lame like that!!! Every blogger will receive an entry to win the digis as well!!!

Wanna see the prize?  Here it is:




Here is my take on this month's blog hop challenge:





Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday so for this month's blog hop I made a card honoring her.  She's not into zombies, but she knows I am.  I've always been a bit...ummm...different!

This card uses "Zombie Christian" from SBS Zombie Teens collection.  The zombie teens will be released in both rubber and digital forms on April 29th.

Zombie Christian is colored with Copic Markers.  The background uses Ranger Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Walnut, and Black Soot.  The black skulls and skeleton hand are rub-ons from Creative Imaginations.  The "Happy B-Day" letters were die-cut embellishments from a paper pack that I bought at the dollar store.  Sorry.  I don't remember the brand.  I also broke out my MS Drippy Goo punch and painted it with red glittery nail polish.  I hope you've enjoyed what I've created.  Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers!

~ Lady B ~


 
Here is the hop list:


you are here--->Ladybrayton <---you are here





Comments

  1. Wow, the colors are awesome! I love the stamp, can't wait to get my hands on them. I just started getting into copic markers. You have inspired me to get more, thanks alot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You TEASE!!!! I must have the zombie teens! This is fabulous and once again, your coloring just blows me away. Fabulous creation Lady B!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just in amazement at your coloring. It's phenomenal! I know your Mom will love the card. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great ard- love that zombie! Happy Bday to your mom!

    =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack! Zombie teens!!! How cool, something else to add to my shopping list. Your coloring is amazing as always and I love all the little details you added to the card. I really like how you shaded around the image but not right up to it so it pops, Im going to have to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card! love the colors and the zombie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I haven't seen this image before! My mom would love this as a birthday card. Sick coloring job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that image - it will def. be on my wish list. Your coloring is insanely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always fantastic colouring Love the Zombie
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved the way you coloured the image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card LB! Your Copic coloring is always so cool and perfect, Christian never looked so good LOL. Looking forward to the release of SBS's Emo Teen Zombies. Great job! Dianne, wondering to herself what your mom said about her card

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a great card! I can't wait for these images to come out...you have done such an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol, I love this, and I'm sure your Mom will too! Can't wait for those zombie teen images to come out :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. totally awesome as usual!!! I have totally got to get these images when they come out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did the tutorial for the flower on my card that I had on the blog hop:

    http://www.giddygreetings.com/2011/03/easy-paper-flower-tutorial.html

    Thanks!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment