SBS Veronica and Gang Blog Hop!

Welcome to our new Veronica and Gang Blog Hop!  These super fun images were created by Alicia Bel for Simply Betty Stamps.  You can check out all her awesome work on her Deviant Art page :http://aliciabel.deviantart.com/you will not be disappointed!  She has the cutest dolls and art in her Gallery.

   If you have arrived here from Juanita's awesome blog then you are in the right place; however if you have just come to my blog why don't you join in the fun!  The hop starts at the SBC blog so head over there to check out the deals and prizes.

I used Mary Jane and Zoe in my first project:  They are colored with copic markers and mounted on a retro car from Itkupilli.  The background was a free digi, but I can't remember where it came from.  It is colored with copic markers and distress inks.


My second project uses Veronica.  She is colored with copic markers and mounted on a stage ATC from Itkupilli.  The papers are from Crafty Chaos Designs.



Your next stop on the hop is the wonderful Linda.

Thanks for Hopping!

~ Lady B ~










Comments

  1. OMGAWD B these are so fun! URGH...I can't believe I couldn't play! Me sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!! Simply freakin awesome!!!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring. Love the car.
    Debbie
    debbie_craine at hotmail dot com
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! those are soo awesome!! I love the car the girls are sitting on. thanks for sharing!
    Brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! That yellow is stunning on the second card.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome projects! I love the backgrounds you've used.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring! That car is genius! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute - i love the scene you created on the first card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic coloring and the car is great. I like the paper on the second card. Amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are sooooooooo incredibly awesome! I love love love them! Great coloring and wonderful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are absolutely fantastic you have an insanely wonderful imagination but also the talent to pull it off x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both BRILLIANT - I love the way you've put the two gals on the card in the first one, and the second card is just stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are amazing SICK awesome!! You are a genius with copics, I swear. You leave me speechless all the time friend!
    xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow you did a fabulous job of these!!! The first one reminds me of Jessica on the Roger Rabbit movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH WOW - these are beyond FABULOUS!!!! I really must stop by more often - your work is just FABULOUS!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment