It's time again for another HDH Challenge. This week's challenge was to use skulls. Easey Peasey! I'll be adding my project to Delicious Doodles Challenge as well. The challenge at DD was to create a 3-D project.
I used a random human skull found online and tweaked it in photoshop. I then printed three copies of it and added extra color with copic markers. I cut out various sections of the skull and popped-up said areas with foam dimensionals. The cog and wheel frame is from Delicious Doodles and is colored with copic markers. I added a touch of glossy accents to some areas for a raised effect. The blood splatter is from Smeared Ink's "Inky Dreams" rubber stamp set. I used Distress inks in vintage photo, fire brick red, walnut, and black soot in this project. I also added some clear embossing powder to select blood splatters for a little pop.
~ Lady B ~