Smeared Ink Saturday....practicing with digital papers

As a DT member for Smeared Ink, Saturdays are my project posting days.  Today I bring you another Femdom project...this time merged with digital papers from Susan's Crafty ChaosI used the awesome 6 paper set called "Gothic Bruise".  Isn't it awesome?  Go to Susan's site to check out the rest of the papers in this pack as well as her many other cool designs.  I know I will have to get several more sets.  For you non-digi folks, no sweat.  The papers can be printed and used traditionally so there is no need for photoshop or paint shop and no need to work digitally.

This is my first attempt at using digital papers and I challenged myself to do the whole project digitally as learning photoshop was one of my goals for the new year.

I also decided to enter the Smeared and Smudged "Very Sketchy" challenge for January.  The sketch can be found here.  Here is my take on the sketch:


The butterflies were freebies from "The Vintage Moth"

Cheers!
~ Lady B ~


Comments

Post a Comment