art journal...crash

I spent the week working on this.  Although not very fancy or detailed, my progress was slow due to healing from pneumonia and recovering from a car accident.  Luckily, the art journal project is 10 minutes a day, not a page per day.  


The theme, obviously, is "crash".  I wanted to record the events of my accident so I wouldn't forget the details.  Basically, I was going straight and got hit by a motorist turning left.  The hit caused me to go off the road and crash head on into a brick landscaping wall.  Ouch!  I did have my safety belt on and the airbag did deploy.  It has been painful week, but I am slowly healing.

I used copic markers on this page as well as distress ink and a black sharpie.  I used time holtz stamps as well as my mystery bang and boom stamps.  I don't remember who made those.

Cheers!

~Lady B~

Comments

  1. OMG! I am soo glad you're healing and hopefully that nothing major is hurting or broken! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed you could journal this, but I'm sure it's cathartic. Thank God you weren't hurt more badly than you were. Nothing broken seems unbelieveably lucky. Take care, my dear. Nothing keeps that creativity down, does it? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope! You can knock me down, but you can't keep me down! LOL! My mantra for the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment