Art Journal Everyday

Many of the gals over at the Smeared and Smudged Forum are participating in the year long art journaling project inspired by Balzer Designs.  I've decided to join them on their journey.  Here are the first three pages of my journal:




This is just a start.  The whole art journaling thing is new to me.  I hope to incorporate some collage and mixed-media into my journal, but for now I am just using what I have on hand.  I am hoping to gain some insight into myself throughout this journey, process my stress better, and perhaps figure out what I want to be when I grow up.  Wish me luck.  Better yet, join me on this journey!

Cheers!
~~Lady B~~

Comments

  1. WOW, great start! this too is all new to me and since I don't really feel that I am all that 'artsy' sometimes I just think about it too much instead of just putting it on paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting idea - as i sit here and thing "i wouldnt have the discipline for this" i see that not everything has to be complicated and a master piece each time! What you've done is simple but when put together - especailly 365 of them i'm sure it will be quite amazing and educational for yourself!
    I've bookmarked your page - hope to see more on your journey!
    And thanks for the wonderful comment on my page :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start, hon. I've totally dropped the ball but hope to pick it up soon. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment