Sunday, December 12, 2010

SBC 12 Days of Christmas

The challenge is... show us your best SBS Ghost of Christmas past creation! Think Scrooged! Just have fun and show us the Ghosts! I can just see School boy Miller with that confused look on his face... wondering "Did I really just see the ghost of Christmas past!" You have until the 13th to ring in those spirits!


Here is what the I came up with using the little Ghost Dog you could win!  If I have time, I'll post a project more Scrooged related later.  Right now I must run some errands before the snowstorm hits.  Check out the SBC blog for inspiration from our DT as well as deets on today's challenge.



Cheers!

~Lady B~

5 comments:

  1. loving the bg the whole card is great, hope you get everything done before the snowstorm hits x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card.. love the BG..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. LB your amazing! this card is so cool! I love what you did with zero!!!

    ReplyDelete