12 Days of Christmas the Smeared and Smudged way - Day 3

Sorry about the lateness.  My damn auto post did not work!


Welcome to the Twelve Days of Christmas...Smeared and Smudged Style! Please check my sidebar for a list of the Jolly Blogggers. For details and prize information on the Twelve Days of Christmas, click here.

Today's project utilizes an awesome digital image from Stampinsanity. It is colored with Copic markers and mounted on Echo Park patterned cardstock that I got from Betty at Simply Betty Stamps and further mounted on DCWV cardstock.  The snowflake was cut with my Cricut.  The sentiment was added digitally.



Please check out what the other Jolly Bloggers have created for you today.  The list is on my sidebar.

Cheers!
~Lady B~



Comments

  1. I LOOOVE this!!! Her hair..her dress...the senti! Totally worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful and bright! Love the senti too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I told you this on the forum...but I'm telling you again...I love this card! the colors and senti are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOMG!!! this is sooo fabulous! LOVE the sentiment. It's just perfect! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. the senitment is great! i love pink for a Christmas card! wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment