Smeared Ink Saturday

Here is yet another installment of Smeared Ink Saturday.  Today I am featuring three sets of Smeared Ink Stamps:  "Candy is Dandy", "Urban Decay", and "As Death".  These sets can be purchased at www.smearedink.com.



 This first project uses a background image from "Urban Decay" colored with Copic Markers and mounted on a caution sticker and DCWV cardstock.  The green creature is from the "Candy is Dandy" stamp set and colored with my copics.


My second project uses "As Death" rubber stamp set, colored with Ranger Distress Ink and mounted on a series of printed Itkupilli digital backgrounds and black cardstock.  The whole piece was then scanned and enhanced with picnik photo editing.


My last project uses "As Death" which was stamped onto clay coated cardstock and colored with Ranger Distress Inks in three shades of green.  A digital Santa's hat from Kenny K was printed, colored, and cut out to add a bit of Christmas cheer.  The piece was mounted on DCWV cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Lady B~


Comments

  1. Oh my gosh LB, these are so beyond amazing! I love each of them for different reasons, and I'm always floored by how well you mesh images and themes together. Loving the Picnik editing too! I'm gonna have to try...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment