Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween - Day 2

Welcome to the biggest, baddest, creepiest Halloween stamping event on the web!

(Or at least we'd like to think so!)




31 Days of Halloween started last year with two like-minded stampers, Terra and Kelli, who vowed to make and share one Halloween or Day of The Dead stamped project for each day in October. They had a huge response from others who enjoyed it just as much as they did. So this year, Smeared Ink is going even bigger!


Smeared Ink would like to invite YOU to join in this year and participate in our 31 Days of Halloween month-long event. We're offering up some cool prizes at the end, and know that you'll have a blast! How can you do this, you ask? Well, there are a couple of ways to participate this year.  Click this link to find all the details.

Here is my humble offering for Day 2 of the
31 Days of Halloween.  It's a bit on the cutesy side, but still Halloweenie enough to enjoy.




Stamps:  Graveyard, cat, and crow are from inkadinkadoo (I think).  I don't remember who makes the skull or the spider stamps.  The skeleton body and gown were drawn by me.
Papers: DCWV
Pencils: Prisma
Other: Glossy Accents, generic star stickers, red thread, brads, eyelets, and red glitter nail polish.









Smeared and Smudged
Terra
Tori
Black
Dragon

Jane
Anita Marie
Meredith
Sugar
Kapree
Kelli
Alex
Lynette
Alison
Lisa
Shelley
Danielle
Lady
Brayton
 (<----me)

Comments

  1. this is really cool...you are so talented! I love that skeleton! she is so sweet and I think kinda creepy...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Lady that is frekin amazing! you are uber talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! It looks very Dia de los Muertos to me. Fabulous work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh!!!!! Another boo-tiful creation! Loving the glossy accents, and the stich. But my fave thing is the gown you drew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Especially the coloring!
    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! The skeleton is fabulous and the stitching is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok- so seriously- you are one of the most talented people I know. Using glitter nail polish? YAH!!! You drew the skeleton? Girl, I love your art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic LB - the colours and colouring are awesome - as usual. That red stitching!! Finsihes this off to a T
    H x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is totally awesome!!! I love it. I totally love the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is fantastic totally awesome
    Luv Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THIS!!!! that is too cool that you drew the body!!! wonderful colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't she pretty, love all the colors, an awesome piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was going to say i want that skeleton and you drew it...WOW!! amazing! I love the colors and all the little spiders :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How creative are you? Great job and love all the colors and stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment