Smeared and Smudged Day 9 of the 31 Days of Halloween

Okay. You all know the deal by now. Here is my offering for day 9 of Smeared and Smudged's 31 Days of Halloween:


This is a card I made using Freddy Kruger Boy from Simply Betty Stamps "Punky Teens" digi collection.  He is colored with copic markers and mounted on DCWV cardstock.  I used a random trick or treat epoxy sticker and the MS drippy goo border punch for embellishment.  I kept this card simple to keep the focus on this awesome image.  Did you notice the lack of purple and black and orange?  I intentionally maded this card with non-traditional Halloween colors...except for the hint of green.  The decision was based on a Simply Betty Challenge a few weeks back. 



Here is the blog roll for today:




















Thanks for Stopping By!



Cheers!



~lady b~

Comments

  1. EEK!!! I love the freedy image!!! This piece is awesome! His weird knife hands cutting the wall! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely one of my FAVE images from Simply Betty! Simply AWESOME! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this, i grew up on freddy (may have watched him when i was too young, but i turned out fine) wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image! ANd I love that you stayed away from the traditional 'Weenie colors. Awesome job coloring! His backpack rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image he is awesome fantastic colouring
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is FAB-u-lous! Amazing coloring, great color choices and I need to get myself that goo punch. You totally rocked this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bahaha! I loved that show when I was little..it still creeps me out!
    I need to get a goo punch!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colouring and image. I love sinister (but kinda cute too) images. I did laugh a little with the forks as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this image and you have of course coloured him to perfection. That drippy goo punch border is fantastic as an embellishment
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that image is great! love your card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well it worked because you really concentrate on him! That's such a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this image! and you made such a great card from it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colors are awesome and the image is just too cool. I finally got my drippy goo punch in the mail yesterday, gonna break it in.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's awesome! I frickin love freddy!!! Totally wicked sweetness going on here!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment