Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween - Day 18!!!

Welcome back! Today we are on day 18 of Smeared and Smudged's 31 Days of Halloween.

Okay...I went ultra cute yesterday.  Today I'm shooting for creepy cute.  As far as the rest of the week goes....who knows?  I have some zombies and creepy li'l grumpies to color.  I also kicked out a few ATCs today.  I guess whatever I post will just depend on my mood.

Here is today's offering:  Click the image for a larger view.

I used "Mummy Lola" from Simply Betty Stamps "Emo Halloweenies" collection.  She is colored with Copic markers and mounted on two separte digital backgrounds from Itkupilli.  The papers are DCWV.  I love how Lola looks on the grungy background!
Enjoy!


Here is the blog roll for today:
Terra
Tori
BlackDragon
Jane
Anita Marie
Sugar
Kapree
Kelli
Alex
Lynette
Alison
Lisa
Shelley
Danielle
LadyBrayton (<----me)

 
Thanks for Stopping By!



Cheers!


~lady b~


Comments

  1. She does look great on those backgrounds - love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mummy Lola looks great anywhere she goes and the backgrounds here are no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola is fab and you colored her awesomely (is that a word?) and I love your idea for digital backgrounds, she does look great on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lola really pops on that background! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lady B, she looks FAB on that background. LOVE her hair! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the backgrounds! Really like your stamp is walking down the street in an old European villge. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lola looks awesome with the background

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her hair is so rad in that bright-ass pink! Love the background. I gave ya a shout out on my bloggy today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card if fantastic love her hair colour
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your ATC for today. That hair really stands out on Lola against those great background images.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. THe background is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is really interesting composition of the background. LOVE it! Very quirky and unique.
    Lola is my favorite and I love her with pink hair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! that background is so fun! I love the overall feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I freakin love her hair!!!! you so have to tell me how to do hair like that!!!! AMAZING project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment