Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween - Day 17

Welcome back! Today we are on day 17 of Smeared and Smudged's 31 Days of Halloween.

Okay...I went ultra cute today so get your insulin ready.  Click on the photo for a larger view.




The stamping in this is minimal.  I used the "Happy Halloween" sentiment and the skull from inkadinkadoo.  Everything else is from a K and Company die-cut pack.  The papers are K and Company as well.  Sorry for the crappy pic.  I really must learn to take photos when there is daylight.



Here is the blog roll for today:
Terra
Tori
BlackDragon
Jane
Anita Marie
Sugar
Kapree
Kelli
Alex
Lynette
Alison
Lisa
Shelley
Danielle
LadyBrayton (<----me)


Here are the photos of my potion bottles.  There is no stamping on these, but they are too cool not to share.  I took old liquor bottles, cleaned them out and let them dry.  I then attached potion labels that I purchased at a seasonal halloween store.  I sealed the bottles with modpodge and added twine to some of the bottle necks.  Super easy.  Super cheap.  Super fun.









Thanks for Stopping By!




Cheers!


~lady b~

Comments

  1. That book is DARLING! SO fun and bright! I've been saving bottles too. Gotta go look for those labels. FABULOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card/book/pop out!!!! it is super cute!!! and i love the bottles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card, really fun and kiddy friendly.

    I need to replenish my potions and such soon and you are giving me great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bottles! Where did you find spider venom! I've looked everywhere for some! lol.

    The card is beautiful! Love how it is sooo many layers. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady B- those potion bottles are to die for! I love them! The book, wonderful! I would take more daylight pictures if I could finish my projects while it is still daylight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and the bottles are awesome. We are now on the hunt for bottles and boxes to alter.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's ok to do cute once in a while! You did a great job! Lovin' those bottles too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome love it your bottles are fantastic
    Luv Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You card is cute, so bright and cheery. And your bottles are awesome, I need to get ahold of soe of those labels, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. who could fail to love that card. So vibrant. Those bottles are fantastic as well. Now - where are going to store them after halloween? hehe
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Cute is still cool! I think it is awesome! Lovin the bottles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so cool...all of it...I love all the images on the card and the bottles are so cool...thanks for sharing them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card - turned out great. The bottles are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the card!!
    those bottles are sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment