Simply Betty Stamps Shenenigan Crew Christmas Release Blop Hop!!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... err in October!? With this industry being so fast and ahead of schedule of course we had to follow in the trend. I know we are all still celebrating Halloween, but we really should start getting a jump start on Christmas! So welcome to our newest release!


Jude and his Shenenigan Crew Christmas! You are going to love these cuties! Hop along from blog to blog and see all the wonderful images and creations the girls have come up with!

 

All these new cuties will also be in sale along with the rest of the Sale we have going on until the end of the month! Jude and his Crew Christmas digis will be only $3.00!!

 

To add some excitement to the hop we also have brand spanking new Echo Park Wintertime paper and embellishments! The whole collection from papers, to kits is available now and ready to ship!


So, grab yourself a nice cup of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa and off you go a hoppin'!


you are here--->Lady B<---you are here
next stop--->Linda <---next stop
Ends here with Betty

Have a great time looking at all the wonderful creations the DT has prepared for you!

-Here are my humble offerings for today's release-
This is Peter and his new buddy:


This is Chloe with her Cookies:


Both images are colored with Copic markers and mounted on DCWV cardstock.  I kept the cards simple as, quite honestly, I was too lazy to break out the Christmas cardstock.  I did find some Christmas stickers that were not packed away.  I believe the Christmas lights are from Creative Imaginations and the stocking and presents are from Sandylion.  Sorry, I don't remember where the ornament came from.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Cheers!~
~Lady B~





Comments

  1. These are awesome! I love how bright and cheery they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your card. Very nice and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhahahaa! Too lazy to drag out the Christmas stuff!! LMAO....hey, was I supposed to put it away?!?!?! LOL Great job darlin, even without your "stash" I love Chloe!! So cute!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are soooo cute! I love those lights I used some too! Like I said great minds think alike! Woohoo!

    Hugs!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! My kids have PJ's just like Peter's! Adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaaaaaa sweet
    i would have the cookies, i didnt have cookies in my house, boehoeee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both so cute, I love Peter's new friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Christmas card. Love the image of the little girl with cookies. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous job - and who needs Christmas CS - thee look FAB!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such cute cards - they didn't need any more than what you gave them
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment