Simply Betty Challenge #3

Anything but a Halloween Card

Halloween is here, and since we have already begun seeing cards all over blog land let's create something other than a Halloween card... anything Halloween, just not a card!

Check out Simply Betty Challenges for the details and PRIZES!!!

Well, my first project was a bust!  See, blog world?  Even DT members have bad days or weeks.  I had some awesomely colored images that I was going to make into charms using Shrinky Dinks.  Well, I forgot that as the image shrinks the color gets deeper and darker.  Being the bold color whore that I am, you can image how dark my images came out.  They were almost unrecognizable after cooking.  They just looked like purple and black blurs.  Eeeh!  Whatcha gonna do?  It happens.  Luckily I had a fall back project.  Some of you out in blog land may have already seen this one.  This is an altered tin I created a few weeks back.  Here are the pics:




Stamps: Simply Betty Emo Halloweenies "Rio"
bats: Itkupilli
Papers: 7 gypsies
Other: Copic markers, Distress inks, sandpaper, Modpodge, Diamond Glaze, ribbon, metal lock and key charms, and a tin I received as a RAK.

Be sure to head over to Simply Betty Challenges to learn how to win some awesome prizes and to see what the other gals on the SBC DT have created for you this week.
Cheers!
~lady b~

Comments

  1. So cool! That sucks about the Shrinky Dinks...but I am so glad you reminded me of that fact! The tin rocks...her hair is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tin! So sorry about the Shrinky Dinks. they sure can be fussy but your projects ROCKS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shinky Dinks! Haven't seen those in years. LOVE this tin - so many details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love all the papers and different blends of paper... Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the papers!!! i always enjoy your work!!! great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your altered tin, definately worth another look! Maybe you can use those too dark shrinkey dinks in another project :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute tin I love it awesome.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment