SBC - On the Sixth Day of Halloween my Ghoul Love gave to me...

Hi everyone! Did you all miss us the past day or so? I am so excited to see so many of you continue to participate!
 
Okay so before we get on to the new challenge... let's see who the top 8 for The 5th day of Halloween challenge are...


#1,3,5,6,8,9,11,14


Congratulations ladies you are getting closer to the prize!

Now let's see what we have in store for you today...


On the 6th day of Halloween my ghoul gave to me, six grinning Jack-O-Lanters with smiles just for me!

Create your project using Jack-O-Lanters and link it the inlinkz code on the SBC blog.  Seven (7) will be chosen to be the next top projects and get closer to the prize.

Remember there will be one winner at the end, and no one is eliminated... for example if you made top 10, but then not top 9... it doesn't matter cause maybe you can make top 3, or top 2, or hey top ONE! Just have fun and thank you so much for participating!



The prize being added onto this for today's challenge is:

One $15.00 gift Certificate for Simply Betty Stamps.com! (This will come in handy with all the new images coming soon!) You won't want to miss the next Emos! Woot woot!

Confession:  I didn't have time to make new projects for you today, but I am sharing some awesomeness that I created using Simply Betty Stamps "Pumpkin London" from the "Emo Halloweenies" collection.  You can buy the emo halloweenies here.



Thanks for Looking!
~Lady B~

Comments

  1. I love the b/w version as well as the coloured. B/w version looks more sinister

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment