SBC - On the Second Day of Halloween...

So... how was that first challenge? Fun? I sure hope you all have enjoyed it so far and enjoyed the DTs awesome creations! Of course we are just getting started!


So let's see who the top 12 are from the first challenge: Just a reminder this doesn't mean that everyone else is eliminated, it just means that these 12 ladies are in line for the big prize, but when we pick the next 11 winners from today's challenge anyone can bump anyone off!  So stay on your toes....errr inky fingers?... and good luck!


Okay for the list of the top 12 check SBC blog.  You didn't think I was going to give you that info, did you?
Woot woot congratulations ladies! Let's see what you can do with the next challenge:


On the Second day of Halloween my Ghoul love gave to me... 2 Trick or Treaters dancing down the street! I am sure you can guess what you have to do here! 


Let's see your best two Trick or Treaters in their best costumes ever! Now remember ladies for the 12 days of Halloween you do not have to use a Simply Betty Stamp... but it I am sure it may sway the judges hee hee!

Today's Prize:

Three Emo Halloweenies Rubber Stamps!  What?  You don't want to wait to win them?  You can buy them here!
 
Here is my take on today's challenge:






I used Devil Rio from the Emo Halloweenies collection and Skeleton Peter from Jude and his 

 Shenanigan Crew.  They are colored with copic markers and mounted on DCWV and 7 gypsies paper.  The pumpkin embellie is from Jolee's and the raffle tag is from My Yellow Bicycle.  How do you like the grass? does it look familiar?  It was made with my MS drippy goo punch.  For those that are hesitant to buy a seasonal punch, don't be.  You can use it for many different things.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers!
~lady b~



Comments

Post a Comment